Thursday, April 18, 2013

Halfway There!


I've now written about eleven of the twenty two branches of the VPL! Or at least "written about" them in some cases. It's taken far too long to get this point, and I'm sure there will be more delays and asides along the way, but I am still committed to this project.

On the map above you'll see the libraries circled in hideous green are the ones I've been to (and in several cases gone to over and over again). You can kind of tell what parts of town I go to just by looking at this map!

If you have suggestions for where I should go next, or anything about specific libraries I should check out, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Want to go to 7? If we're feeling ambitious, we could also visit 13 afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a write-up of 13 ready to post next week, but 7 sounds good! Just let me know when is good for you : )

      Delete